Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Last Post

This will be a my last post for this blog, ever. Yes, I will be turning it into a book because so many people love and cherish the stories or little pieces of wisdom I typed  from the bottom of my heart. I wrote this blog because so many people who did not understand me, made up their own little stories about me. No I am not proud of the some of the things I did, but I do not regret the decisions I made because I went from negative to positive.
   I focus mainly on the ladies in my blog because, everyday a lady that I know call me or message me, or better yet talks to me face to face about hurtful things that she is going through. It does not have to necessarily be about men, love, marriage, sex, or dating. It is about stress from school, finances, or she just needs a good laugh and some sound advice from having a tough week. This year has been a tough year for a lot of people. I have been through hell this year, but I know it was  all for a purpose.
   I have learned a lot of lessons from the things that I have gone through and not only from personal experience but from wisdom from older people. A lot of older people that I talk to tell me that I am lucky I am going through this at this age then to be going through it when I am older. Regardless of age, sex, or race every single thing happens for a reason.
   We all need prayer, I don't care what anyone says or try to dress their lives up. We all need prayers in our life to get through in this harsh world we live in. So if you have a prayer request do not hesitate to email me at LadyOfTheHour@tmo.blackberry.net

No comments:

Post a Comment